28.6.07

And if I Know for sure that I'm a fraud?










Em Stalker, de Andrei Tarkovsky, interpela-nos o 'Escritor':

A man writes because he is tormented, because he doubts. He needs to constantly prove to himself and the others that he's worth something. And if I know for sure that I'm a genius? Why write then? What the hell for?

Ora, a questão que temos vindo a colocar tem a mesma crueza axiomática, a mesma lógica irrepreensível: "And if I Know for sure that I'm a fraud? Why write then? What the hell for?" Supõe-se que o homem (este homem) duvida, que é até atormentado pela dúvida, dentro da geometria um pouco simples das suas estruturas e proposições, é claro. Como provar então a si mesmo e aos outros que vale alguma coisa? A resposta é simples: não prova, não escreve.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

no one cares what you think. i think (me and the million lepricons that follow me everywhere) that you are not a fraud. a fraud you are not, my dear.